CAMSTOPPER® - PRO SPC Cam test plug and pipe stopper
The PRO SPC model from the CAMSTOPPER® plug range is a purpose-built model for pipe diameters of up to 1400 mm.
- Fitted with the same patented, innovative handle locking system, the PRO SPC stopper is easy to install and can be easily and quickly removed.
- In fact it can be removed from a distance using a rope attached to the stopper’s handle beforehand.
Made from HDPE and EPDM in accordance with BS EN 681-1, the CAMSTOPPER® PRO SPC stopper can withstand pressures of up to 0.5 bar.
The CAMSTOPPER® PRO SPC cam stopper is also equipped with a 1" by-pass for facilitating the diversion of the upstream flow if required.
INSTALLATION / APPLICATION
Setting up the CAMSTOPPER® PRO SPC follows the same process as the PRO model.
- 1 – Insert the stopper into the pipeline
- 2 – Adjust the stopper to the internal diameter of the pipe by screwing the handle.
- 3 - Lower the handle to lock the stopper and make watertight
- Then attach a rope to the handle using a snap hook
- 4 – After use, to retrieve it, simply pull on the rope
Tailor made solution, please contact us.