Manufacturer of solutions for water supply and sanitation
NORHAM was founded in 1989 by David E. TURNER and his partners to meet a market need for multi-material pipe connections, using the FLEX-SEAL® range of flexible couplings.
From then on, NORHAM has continually invested in the development of new solutions for water supply, sewerage and drainage systems.
Sites in France and the United Kingdom
In 2009, the company acquired the British company AM Technical Services Ltd. which renamed NORHAM PLASTICS, specialises in plastic injection moulding.
In 2008, to meet increasing demand for its products, the factory in France was extended.
Today, NORHAM is located in Saint Donat sur l’Herbasse, in the Drôme department and continues to grow and develop.
ISO 9001 certified since 1997
NORHAM has adopted a company policy that calls for a consistent professional and reliable service, which goes hand in hand with:
- Exemplary customer service and sales support,
- Outstanding product quality and design.
Specialised in the areas of water supply, sewerage and drainage, we invest in our human and manufacturing resources, in order to create equipment and solutions for:
- Jointing pipes in water supply, sewerage and drainage systems,
- Plugging and sectioning pipelines,
- Stopping odours from sewerage and drainage systems,
- Protecting against backflows :
- At the end of river, estuary and sea water outfalls,
- Within pipelines to eliminate the risk of flooding to properties,
If you would like to submit a requirement or a specific project to us, we are at your disposal to work on it together.
Our Manufacturing Facilities
- Polyester moulding
- Polyester injection
- Polyester projection